Reupholstery or Loose Covers?
Which is right for you?
Both reupholstery and removable loose furniture covers are a fabulous choice in terms of value for money and helping the environment by saving suites!
Over 95% of all furniture styles can be covered or reupholstered including Parker Knoll, Multiyork, Ercol, Cintique, Parker and Farr, Sofa Workshop, G Plan, M&S plus hundreds more.
Advantages of Reupholstery
- A reupholstered suite is a great value and sustainable alternative to buying a new quality suite.
- Reupholstery is a very good choice for the environment. By choosing to reupholster rather than renew, you are keeping your furniture out of landfill.
- Comfort and sentimental attachment are not affected. You are making the furniture you know works well in your home look brand new again.
- With a huge choice of fabrics to choose from you can create a bespoke new look not available on the high street.
- Attention to detail is better than loose covers. This is particularly useful if your furniture has wooden features or deep buttoning for example.
- Reupholstery is a traditional craft. By choosing reupholstery you are supporting traditional British workmanship often by genuine local craftsmen and women.
Advantages of Loose Covers
Find out more about Loose Covers at www.plumbs.co.uk
- Good value for money. Probably about a quarter of the cost of a new suite.
- From an environmental point of view, loose covers are a great choice as you are effectively recycling your sofa or suite.
- You get to keep the furniture you know fits well in your room, whilst avoiding the hassle of trailing the high street for a new suite.
- Washability is also a big plus point for loose covers. Most Plumbs covers are machine washable. Your consultant will advise any fabrics that are dry clean only.
- Massive choice of fabrics. You can choose from hundreds of options.
- Producing loose covers is a traditional craft often by genuine local craftsmen and women.